Meet Michelle Schuster, Registered Acupuncturist and TCM Practitioner
Michelle Schuster, Registered Acupuncturist and TCM Provider has been practicing her passion for acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine since 2015. The perpetual learner, Michelle continues to advance her knowledge and training in this discipline, with additional abilities in facial acupuncture, abdominal acupuncture and a long list of health functions and conditions that respond favourably to acupuncture. Michelle is eager to tackle difficult cases and conditions, even those which haven’t responded to other therapy approaches, whether conventional or alternative.
- Bachelor of Science in Honours Physiology, 2001 – The University of Western Ontario
- Diploma of Acupuncture in Traditional Chinese Medicine – Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine — 2010 to 2015
- Certificate in Acupuncture Sports Medicine – Pain Management — 2015
- Certificate – Mei Zen Technique in Advanced Cosmetic Acupuncture TSTCM — 2014
- Certificate in Advanced Cosmetic Acupuncture — Ontario College of Traditional Chinese Medicine — 2013