chiropractor – Massage Therapist – Physiotherapist – Acupuncturist
& Wellness Centre
in Vaughan, ON
9587 Weston Rd, #7
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 6:00pm
- Voted Best Chiropractor by Vaughan Citizen Readers’ Choice for 2017, 2018, and 2020
- Top Rated Provider on Sun Life’s Lumino Health Provider Search Platform
- Top Ranked Health Facility in Vaughan on RateMDs.com
- Highest Rated Chiropractic Clinic in Vaughan on YellowPages.ca
- Gentle Chiropractic Adjustments for Neck Pain Relief
- Cutting Edge Chiropractic Care of Headaches and Concussions
- Effective Sciatica Treatment
- Care and Management of Arthritis and Spinal Degeneration
- Evidence Based Disc and Low Back Pain Treatment Solutions
Your chiropractor cares for the health of your spine, nervous system and musculoskeletal system. Dr. Matthew, your chiropractor in Vaughan, will use safe, gentle spinal adjustments and other tools to address the underlying problems that are responsible for symptoms like back pain, neck pain, and chronic headaches. Dr. Matthew assists patients using non-invasive treatment, without the use of drugs or surgery. Patients most often experience less overall pain, less joint stiffness, less muscle stiffness, stronger immune function and better ability to handle stress. Dr. Matthew has been serving Vaughan from his chiropractic clinic in Vaughan since 2005 and is proud to call this community his home.
- Voted Best Massage Therapist by Vaughan Citizen Readers’ Choice for 2017, 2018 and 2020
- Effective Care for Muscle Tension and Stiffness
- Excellent Stress Relief and Stress Management
- Effective Treatment of Muscle Strains and Muscle Pulls
- Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
- Management of Whiplash and other Car Accident Injuries
- Covered by Most Benefits Insurance Plans
Your registered massage therapist (RMT) helps loosen tight and stiff muscles to ease painful tension. Many painful musculoskeletal problems involve muscles that are too tight and stiff. Massage therapy can also provide several additional benefits, including relaxation from stress, lower blood pressure and enhanced immune system function. Like so many others, you can choose to use regular massage therapy sessions as part of your stress management regimen. At our Vaughan clinic, your massage therapist can also work hand in hand with your chiropractor, physiotherapist or acupuncturist to provide a synergistic treatment approach for faster and better results.
- Voted Best Physiotherapist by Vaughan Citizen Readers’ Choice for 2017 and 2018
- Effective Treatment of Sprains and Muscle Strains
- Recovery and Rehabilitation After Surgery
- Management of Whiplash and other Auto Accident Injuries
- Effective Treatment for Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist Problems
- Effective Treatment for Hip, Knee and Ankle Problems
- Covered by Most Benefits Insurance Plans
While your chiropractor is the most highly trained to focus on your spine and nervous system, your Vaughan physiotherapist can address joint and muscle health throughout the rest of your body. Whether you’ve just suffered a new acute injury or are bothered by an old chronic problem, your physiotherapist can address many problems affecting the shoulders, arms and hands, as well as hips, legs and feet. At your physiotherapy sessions in our Vaughan clinic, you may receive a combination of treatment that includes manual hands-on therapy, heat or cold therapy, stretching, therapeutic exercises, ultrasound, acupuncture or electro-modalities such as TENS or IFC. Each is specifically chosen to help you get results. At our Vaughan clinic, your physiotherapist can co-manage your health and any injuries along with your chiropractor, massage therapist or acupuncturist.
- Voted Best Acupuncturist by Vaughan Citizen Readers’ Choice for 2020
- Holistic Approach To Many Health Conditions
- Support for Female Hormone Balance
- Safe and Effective Natural Fertility Solution
- Non-surgical Acupuncture Facial and Facelift
- Cosmetic Acupuncture for Anti-Aging and Wrinkle Reduction
- Acupuncture Facial
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), there are as many as 2,000 acupuncture points on the human body that are connected by 12 main meridians, or energy channels. These meridians conduct energy, or “Qi,” between the surface of the body and its internal organs. TCM Acupuncture aims to keep the balance between Yin and Yang, thus allowing for the normal flow of “Qi” throughout the body and restoring health to the mind and body. Your acupuncturist uses these principles in her approach to assessing and treating your health problems and restoring your health by inserting needles into the superficial skin, subcutaneous tissue, and muscles at specific acupuncture points.
- Covered By Physiotherapy Insurance Benefits
- Non-Surgical Rehabilitation Approach
- Safe and Effective Care With Your Female Physiotherapist
- Successful Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- Helps with Chronic Pelvic Pain
Pelvic floor physiotherapy is the gold standard in non-surgical care of pelvic health problems associated with pelvic floor muscle dysfunction. Kegel exercises are often incorrectly prescribed and then incorrectly performed, causing frustration and lack of improvement with these conditions. Through specialized care with our pelvic floor physiotherapist, you can successfully treat many of these conditions without the need for surgery or reliance of drugs. Our pelvic floor physiotherapist has advanced training and certification in appropriately providing effective care for many of these conditions.
Whiplash is a common term used to describe a neck strain, often associated with a traffic collision or motor vehicle accident. Emergency room doctors or chiropractors may diagnose whiplash after a car is rear-ended and the neck and the driver or passenger’s head is thrown forcefully forward, and then backward, extending rapidly beyond its normal range of motion. Other causes of whiplash injuries include physical abuse or assault, theme park or roller coaster accidents, and contact sports.